This free, 2-day virtual conference offers short sessions presented by industry thought leaders from CPA firms, AICPA, Wolters Kluwer and more. Whether or not you've attended this Vcon live, you can still benefit from the thought leaders' insights through the session recordings.
Session Recordings - Presented by CPAs, for CPAs
- Simply fill out the form to the right to access all our Audit Talks LIVE session recordings, including our 2021 presentations.
- Receive a complementary copy of "Audit Technology: Unbelievable Realizations" by when you submit the form. In this whitepaper, Cathy Rowe - Director of Product Management for Accounting & Audit Solutions at Wolters Kluwer examines how technology is shaping the future of audit and affecting your firm.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsor:
And to our 2021 Session Presenters:
- Jim Boomer, CEO, Boomer Consulting, Inc
- Jim Bourke, CPA, CITP, CFF, CGMA, Partner and Managing Director, Advisory Services, Withum
- Arianna Campbell, Consultant, Boomer Consulting Inc
- Troy Coon, CPA, Partner, Watson Coon Ryan, LLC
- Mona Dickerson, CPA, National Assurance Director, CohnReznick, LLP
- Ann Glenz CPA, Partner, National Assurance Office, Eide Bailly
- Michael Holmstrom, CPA, Audit Manager, Marks Paneth
- Ian Khan, Adjunct Professor, Forbes Contributor, and Founder, CEO & Principal of Futuracy
- Susan Luu, CPA, Owner, KA International Tax
- Carl Mayes, CPA, Associate Director of CPA Quality & Evolution, AICPA
- John Miller, CPA, QC Audit Shareholder, Doeren Mayhew
- Christopher O’Neal, CPA, Partner, Rodl & Partner
- Chelsea Stahl, CPA, Audit Technology Manager, Friedman, LLP
- Dan Suissa, CPA, Partner, Heymann Suissa & Stone CPAs
- Patrick Tokarski, CPA, Director, National Assurance Technical Group, CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
Future Audit Talks LIVE Vcons
Want to co-present with us during the next Audit Talks LIVE? Then, please let your Wolters Kluwer account manager know that you are interested.
Access Recordings & Stay in the Know
Submit this form to:
- Access Audit Talks Live session recordings, including 2021
- Get alerts about Audit Talks LIVE 2022, when available
- Receive Audit Technology: Unbelievable Realizations, a complimentary whitepaper