Be Prepared This Tax Season
Be confident you are not missing out on advising clients about a hot, new tax opportunity; or you don’t get blindsided by a brewing controversy by downloading your complimentary copy of CCH® CPELink’s Top Federal Tax Issues for 2021 course content PDF.
Topics covered include:
- The Rules on Entertainment, Meals and Snacks in Light of Changes by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Section 199A Qualified Business Income
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act and CARES Act
- COVID-19 Employment Tax Changes for Employers and the Self-Employed
- Tax Issues Involving Troubled Borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- Retirement Plan Changes by Congress and the IRS in Response to COVID-19
- The Federal Tax Consequences of Presidentially Declared Disaster Areas under the Stafford Act
Request a copy
Fill out the form to have the Top Federal Tax Issues for 2021 PDF emailed directly to your inbox.