This free, 2-day virtual conference offers short sessions presented by industry thought leaders from CPA firms, AICPA, Wolters Kluwer and more. Whether or not you've attended this Vcon in person, you can still benefit from the thought leaders' insights through the session recordings.
Session Recordings - Presented by CPAs, for CPAs
- Simply fill out the form to the right to access all our Audit Talks LIVE session recordings, including our Fall 2020 presentations.
- Also, mark your calendar for Audit Talks LIVE 2021, happening June 1st & 2nd. Registration for that will open 6 weeks prior. Be on the lookout.
- Finally, receive a complementary copy of "Audit Technology: Unbelievable Realizations" by when you submit the form. In this whitepaper, Cathy Rowe - Director of Product Management for Accounting & Audit Solutions at Wolters Kluwer examines how technology is shaping the future of audit and affecting your firm.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsor:
And to our Fall 2020 Session Presenters:
- Jim Boomer, CEO, Boomer Consulting, Inc
- Shobit Chugh, Product Manager, Google and Career Coach for Product Managers and High Tech Leaders, Intentional Product Manager
- Bill Cornfield, President, WSG Systems
- Rachelle Drummond, CPA, Senior Manager, Peer Review, Public Accounting, AICPA
- David Duckwitz, CPA, Director of Quality Control, Assurance Services Group, RubinBrown
- Chris Geno, CPA, Audit Manager, Saville Dodgen & Co
- Eric Hersman, CPA, President, Hersman & Associates
- Jennifer Hogancamp, CPA, Partner, CitrinCooperman
- Lisa Johnson, IT Director, Akin Doherty Klein & Feuge
- Kate Krupey, CIO Consultant, Netgain
- Fran McClintock, CPA, Associate Director, Peer Review, Public Accounting, AICPA
- Jason Miller, CPA, Partner, Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C.
- Peter Sebilian, CIO, AAFCPAs
Future Audit Talks LIVE Vcons
We hope you can join us on 6-1&2-2021 for our next Audit Talks LIVE. Want to co-present with us? Then, please let your Wolters Kluwer account manager know that you are interested.
Access Recordings & Stay in the Know
Submit this form to:
- Access Audit Talks Live session recordings, including Fall 2020
- Get alerts about Audit Talks LIVE 2021, when available
- Receive Audit Technology: Unbelievable Realizations, a complimentary whitepaper