Sessions presented to you by CPAs, for CPAs
Another Audit Talks LIVE is in the bag. Hopefully you were able participate in another successful 2 days of learning and interaction with some of the industry's most dynamic thought leaders.
In case you missed it, though, session recordings are now available! Just fill out the form to the right to access the recordings, and also stay in-the-know about Audit Talks LIVE - Fall 2020.
Additionally, you'll receive a complementary copy of our white paper- "Audit Technology: Unbelievable Realizations". In it, our very own Cathy Rowe, Director of Product Management for Accounting and Audit Solutions at Wolters Kluwer, examines how technology is shaping the future of audit.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsor:
And Session Presenters:
- Carl Mayes, CPA & Associate Director of Audit Quality and Evolution, AICPA
- Matthew Reiter, CPA & Audit Partner, Whitley Penn
- Christopher O'Neal, CPA & Partner, Rodl & Partner
- Krystle Conrad, Audit Coordinator, Smith Marion and Co.
- Vincent Gaudiuso, CPA, MST, AMG Consulting Services
- Bob Dohrer, CPA, CGMA, Chief Auditor, AICPA
- Morgan Martin, CPA & Senior Associate, Rodl & Partner
- Rachel Cooke, Founder & CEO, Lead Above Noise
- Jody Padar, Founder & CEO, New Vision CPA Group and VP of Strategy, Botkeeper
- Julie & Martin Lepper, CPAs, Co-founders & Principals, Lepper & Company LLC
- Romina Marneli, CPA & Partner, Powers & Sullivan LLC
Interested in being a guest presenter at a future Audit Talks LIVE virtual conference? Then, please let your Wolters Kluwer account manager know.
Stay in the Know
Fill out this form for:
- Access to Audit Talks Live - Spring 2020 session recordings
- Information on Audit Talks LIVE - Fall 2020, when available
- A complementary white paper- Audit Technology: Unbelievable Realizations