Join the Beta Group for CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach
Thank you for your interest in taking part in our CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach Beta Program. As a participant, your voice will shape the future of knowledge-based audit software in the cloud. Below are details about CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach and enrolling in the Beta Group.
About CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach
As an integrated part of CCH Axcess™, CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach is our knowledge-based audit software – in the cloud. By design, it improves audit preparation and execution through an automated process that drives efficiency, quality, and client understanding.
What can you expect from us?
The Beta release program begins in early November 2019, with enhancements communicated throughout the program. If you don’t see a feature now, you will see it soon.
Participating in this program gives you the chance to give feedback early. There is no cost to you, just your time. In return, you get to directly influence the solution to benefit your firm.
What is our expectation of you?
As a CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach Beta Group member, you are committing to provide feedback to our Product Management team. However, you can expect minimal interruptions from us! From you, we expect you to:
- Attend a short beta introduction session to review the solution and how to get started
- Perform 1 to 2 mock audits with a small team
- Ideally, simply re-perform a commercial audit that was recently completed
- Plan 10 to 15 hours to perform the mock audit(s)
- Additionally, plan 1 to 2 feedback sessions with the Product Management Team - each lasting 30-minutes
- Complete a final survey at the end of the program
Two steps will enroll you in the program.
- Complete the form on this page to submit your application
- A Wolters Kluwer representative will then contact you to discuss specifics, and send you a required Beta agreement for your signature
After receipt of your signed Beta agreement, your enrollment in the program is complete. Thank you for your consideration. We hope to speak with you soon!
Here's Another Great Way to Share Your Thoughts and Opinions
Join our CCH Axcess Audit usability testing validation program and help transform auditing. To learn more, click here
Here's what other people are saying about CCH Axcess™ Knowledge Coach
“We are really looking forward to the Cloud version due to the logistics of upgrades. Not having to do upgrades will add a lot of efficiency. Currently we use the attestation KC titles, but for our 6/30/2020 year end audits, we will use Knowledge Coach much more, and specifically the Government title. Therefore, we are very much interested in the beta version.” -Dwayne L. Eanes, CPA, Director of Quality Assurance & Training, South Carolina Office of the State Auditor