White Paper: Wayfair's First Anniversary: Who's Happy and Who's Not
Learn the Rules, Their Impact and Important Steps for Sales and Use Tax Compliance
It’s the one-year anniversary of South Dakota v. Wayfair, the unprecedented Supreme Court case that resulted in sweeping changes in sales and use tax compliance. Do you feel confident that you understand the new rules? What plans do you have in place as the tax landscape continues to shift?
In this paper, renowned tax expert, Mark Friedlich clearly and concisely describes the key Wayfair-related developments that occurred, and the future trends he predicts will likely happen through 2019 and beyond.
- The Growth of Economic Nexus States
- Changes to the “South Dakota v. Wayfair Economic Nexus Model”
- Business and Tax Advisor Best Practices
- The Mixed Fate of Pre-Wayfair “Alternative Nexus” Laws
- The Growth of Marketplace Facilitator Laws
- The Decline of Use Tax Notice and Reporting Laws
- The Likelihood of Federal Legislation to Address Nexus in the States
- The Wayfair Effect on State Income Tax Nexus
- The Rise of Taxation of Cloud-Based Services and Other Technology-Related Software and Tools
- The Increase in Frequency of Sales and Use Tax Audits and Other Enforcement Activities: Best Practices
Please fill out the form to download your white paper.
Download White Paper