Data Security in the Cloud vs. On Premise: Analyzing the Facts
What You Need to Know about Protecting Your Firm and Your Clients’ Data against Digital Threats
No matter what business you’re in, protecting your firm and clients’ data is vital. Especially for those in public accounting, locking down that data is a cornerstone of success. But today, more than ever, security is complicated topic. As a result, many firms make the mistake of assuming that what they know is safer than what they don't — the cloud. In this white paper, we'll work through the facts, examining the strengths and vulnerabilities of different types of data storage and security:
- The importance of protecting data.
- Identifying emerging security threats to accounting practitioners.
- Understanding the key components of digital security.
- Discussing and dispelling myths surrounding the cloud.
- Gaining a clearer understanding of cloud vs. on‑premise security.