Take the First Steps to Being Future Ready
When you move your practice management to the cloud you get distinct and immediate benefits:
- Security – professional data centers offer much better security than the average firm can implement on their own.
- Maintenance – software updates can be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Hardware – moving data to the cloud reduces the need for expensive servers in the office
- Remote work – perform billing/invoicing from wherever you are, any time of day.
- Integration – streamline your processes by integrating with tax and document
Here's what other firms are saying:
"The #1 reason our firm is moving to the cloud with solutions such as CCH Axcess™ is fewer maintenance issues. By relying on the cloud providers to maintain the required updates and provide excellent security, we are free to focus on what we do best, which is provide our clients with excellent accounting and consulting services. In addition, we are relieved from the need to maintain in-house servers which required on-site maintenance and routine upgrades." — Rachel Godwin, CPA, CGMA, MAcc, Principal, Hartmann, Blackmon & Kilgore P.C.
"CCH Axcess also adds many conveniences, which help to enhance our work-life balance. For example, by using the CCH Axcess app, we can release a return to the IRS anywhere and anytime. It also provides us access to the common core database from a smartphone so that we have 24/7 access to client files, phone numbers or email addresses. So, we don’t have to be in the office to still get work done." — Kenneth A. Peworchik, CPA, Kenneth A. Peworchik, CPAs
Yes, I want to learn more about practice management in the cloud!