Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020 | 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET | 1 CPE Credit Available*
Join industry experts, Kevin M. Jacobs and Drew Johnson, Managing Directors at Alvarez & Marsal Taxand, and Kevin Deyoung, Sales and Business Development Manager at Wolters Kluwer for this invite-only Virtual Coffee Talk. This live event will provide discussions on the recently released Section 1061 Proposed Carried Interest Regulations. During this CPE accredited webinar, we will cover some of the main issues addressed and raised by the proposed regulations, including:
- What is an “applicable partnership interest” and an “applicable trade or business”?
- How are returns on managers’ invested capital treated?
- Should a manager sell their partnership interests or have the partnership sell its assets and what about distributions?
- Are certain transactions or partnership property excluded from the purview of the carried interest regulations?
You will walk away from this exclusive event with increased knowledge on how to:
- Identify key developments regarding the proposed carried interest regulations
- Recognize law changes that may affect you, your clients or your practice
- Find additional answers and resources using CCH AnswerConnect