Conquer Tax Challenges Head On
Every year tax and extension season present their own unique challenges. With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in play, client inquiries are going to increase pressure on what’s already being forecasted as a compressed busy season. Add to that staffing challenges, clients submitting their source documents in piecemeal, and the state taxing agencies’ new 10 Business Day Rule for electronically filed returns, and you’re talking about a perfect storm.
Rest easy – Wolters Kluwer is here to help you get through tax season and beyond. Whatever your firm’s size or situation, discover how our comprehensive, time-saving software solutions, services and resources will help you achieve a better work/life balance and the potential to grow revenues and profitability.
Here are some things you can do now to conquer your tax challenges:
- Consider a Digital Tax Workflow - Take advantage of tools that will streamline the tax prep process from start to finish, and help you get paid faster for services rendered.
- Register for a Tax Software Update Webinar - Learn all about the newest tax software enhancements and how to maximize them to increase productivity.
- Implement CCH ProSystem fx Scan and AutoFlow – Quickly scan and organize 1040 source documents and automatically transfer data to CCH ProSystem fx Tax, Global fx and CCH Axcess Tax.
- Enhance Your Brand by Ordering Tax Supplies - Stock up on the presentation covers and folders you’ll need for tax season.
- Address Staffing Challenges and Free-up Valuable Time via Outsourcing - Avoid the stress of being short-handed or dealing with staffing challenges during tax season and instead focus on more valuable services.
- Take Advantage of our Partnership with Fujitsu - Need an additional scanner for the office? We’ve partnered with Fujitsu to offer three different Fujitsu scanners at a low cost.
- Maximize ROI and Train Staff to Succeed – If you’re looking to get new employees up and running, want to increase staff knowledge or just need CPE, you can find a training program that’s right for you.
- Conduct Tax Research and Protect Your Reputation – Ensure you have the right answers to all your tax questions, so nothing slows you down
- Transform from a Seasonal Tax Firm to a Year-Round Business Accounting Firm - Leverage Payroll Compliance Reporting to increase revenues by offering payroll compliance expertise year-round.
Resources to Help You Get Ready for 2019
- View our new e-Book entitled “Tax Season Playbook for Principals, Owners, Partners and Managers -- 10 Strategies to Build an Effective Plan for 2019 Success.”
- View the on-demand Accounting Today webinar entitled “Planning for compression – Take action now to prepare for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and 2019 tax season.”
- Complete the form below and click submit and your dedicated Solutions Consultant will be in touch to schedule a no obligation consultation.