In the wake of the increasing globalization of accounting standards, it is crucial for you to understand these international accounting standards. CCH Accounting Research Manager IAS Standard is an integrated, all-in-one, comprehensive resource that provides you with everything you need to ease the transition.
IAS Standard includes all the detailed analysis, authoritative documents and new developments related to IFRS. Everything is integrated to streamline your workday and simplify your research.
Simplify your financial reporting research...
- Summarized guidance by financial statement caption and other common topics
- Links to all relevant literature and clearly distinguished U.S. GAAP and IFRS guidance
- Topics include business combinations, intangibles, stock-based compensation, equity and more
Accounting for Business Combinations, Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets
- The latest guidance on the most current literature, with comprehensive guidance on accounting for business combinations.
- Includes coverage of intangible assets and goodwill under both U.S. and International Accounting Standards.
- Provides coverage of a wide range of transactions, including acquisitions of businesses by acquiring assets or stock, acquisitions of minority interests, leveraged buyouts, reverse acquisitions and more.
Pronouncement Specific Interpretive Guidance — These interpretations, in Q&A format provide answers to the most common questions on more than 30 international accounting pronouncementsAccounting and SEC
Accounting Standards — Your "window to accounting literature," providing summaries of all significant accounting matters by topic. Each topic section links to specific paragraphs of all related authoritative and interpretive literature from the FASB, IASB and Accounting Research Manager.
There are 90 chapters in Accounting Standards, including:
- Business combinations
- Intangibles-Goodwill and other
- Compensation-Stock compensation
- Earnings per share
- Financial instruments
- Income taxes
- Not-for-profit entities
- Compensation-Retirement benefits
- Related party disclosures
- Revenue recognition
- And more
Accounting Standards includes summaries of significant IAS/IFRS accounting matters along side the parallel U.S. GAAP summaries.
Accounting Research Manager dramatically expands your research capabilities. It's like adding your own staff of researchers whose sole purpose is to track important accounting developments for you. Our outstanding team of content editors takes pride in updating the system on a daily basis, so you stay as current as possible. What's more, our experts attend many standard setter meetings and summarize the results to you. That means you'll learn of newly released literature and deliberations of current financial reporting projects as soon they occur!
Weekly Summary Email Alerts — The most current developments in financial reporting, conveniently emailed to you at the end of each business week so that you can quickly learn of topics that could affect your company.
ARM Daily News — Each day, our expert staff will choose key accounting, auditing, international, regulatory (e.g., SEC) and governmental news that may affect your organization and bring them directly to your desktop by email. In addition to clear and concise news reporting, where appropriate, links will be provided to ARM's exclusive deeper analyses of the developments and to the relevant source materials.
White Paper: Are You Ready to Adopt IFRS?
What's New Checklist — This at-a-glance checklist notifies you of recent changes in international accounting principles.