Sessions presented to you by CPAs, for CPAs
Attend Audit Talks – LIVE and learn how firms are successfully navigating the future of audit. This complimentary 2-day virtual conference brings together the brightest industry insiders and product experts who present relevant sessions designed to help you elevate and evolve your firm. Each presentation runs only 20 to 30 minutes. Attend one, two or all the them … whatever is best and convenient for your schedule. Register today for this highly anticipated industry event.
Featured presenters include:
- Andrea Hearn, Manager, Business Analysis, Wolters Kluwer
- Cathy Rowe, CPA, CA, Director, Technology Product Management, Wolters Kluwer
- Damon Russel, Manager, Technology Product Management, Wolters Kluwer
- Denise Silva, CPA, Manager, Audit Content, Wolters Kluwer
- Joel Ortner, Senior Technology Product Manager, Wolters Kluwer
- Ken Peterson, MBA, PMP, Director TeamMate Anlaytics, Wolters Kluwer
- Larry Koral, CPA, Manager, Accounting Content, Wolters Kluwer
- Pam Kelley, Manager, Technology Product Management, Wolters Kluwer
- Patrick Tokarski, CPA, Senior Technology Product Manager, Wolters Kluwer
- Paul Mackey, CPA, Manager, SEC Content, Wolters Kluwer
- Bob Dohrer, CPA, CGMA, Chief Auditor, AICPA
- Carl R. Mayes, Jr, CPA, Associate Director of CPA Quality and Evolution, AICPA
Other Industry Experts:
- Amanda Wilkie, Consultant, Boomer Consulting, Inc.
- Bill Matheney, CPA, Partner, Matheney Stees & Associates, P.C.
- Garrett Stenhouse, CPA, Manager, DiSanto Priest
- Kent Willis, CPA and Audit Supervisor, Patillo, Brown & Hill, LLP
- Kyle Rusten, CPA, Principal, KCOE ISOM
- Lisa Hurlburt, CPA, Tax Supervisor, Johnson Stone & Pagano P.S.
- Lisa Johnson, IT Director, Akin Doherty Klein & Feuge, P.C.
- Matt Sellers, CPA and Partner, Robinson Grimes & Company, P.C.
- Michael Holmstrom, CPA, Audit Manager, Marks Paneth, LLP
- Troy Coon, CPA and Partner, Watson Coon Ryan LLC
REGISTER HERE ...
- First, click a session title.
- Second, you’ll be taken to WebEx to complete the registration process for that session.
- Third, repeat steps for each session you'll attend.
Reminder: registration is by session. Be sure to register individually for each session you plan to attend.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - All Times EST, Each Session is 30 Minutes
- 9:00AM Enhancing Audit Quality Focus & Trends for 2020
- 10:00AM Tap into New Audit Workflow Opportunities
- 11:00AM Best Practices for Valuable Audit Planning
- 1:00PM Accelerate Your Tax Prep
- 2:00PM Leases: You’ll need the extra time
- 3:00PM Become an Expert Analyzer
- 4:00PM Auditing in the Cloud
- 5:00PM CAMS and KAMS - How do the New Standards Impact Your Audit Practice?
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - All Times EST, Each Session is 30 Minutes
- 9:00AM Modernizing the Audit
- 10:00AM Accountants - New Kids on the Block(chain)?
- 11:00AM Become an Expert Analyzer
- 1:00PM SEC Disclosure Modernization and Simplification
- 2:00PM Ready for Peer Review? This Firm Is!
- 3:00PM Auditing in the Cloud
- 4:00PM Audit of the Future is Now
- 5:00PM Elevate Your Client Collaboration